We, the Papertrey PALs, in order to form the most perfect papercrafted project, and (more importantly), to be supportive to each other, understand the following mission:
Our mission statement is that we'll have a LOT of fun creating paper (and other) projects and just hanging out (even if it's electronically) with each other. We will grow as card makers and crafters. We would do this by participating in the challenges, discovering new techniques (possibly from tutorials we could post here), and learning from each other.
Another part of the mission is to support our fellow pals by visiting each other's blogs, offering advice and comments and building friendships.
1. We realize that REAL LIFE will ALWAYS take precedence over the PALs. Our faith, family, friends, and loved ones always come first and things in REAL life DO come up. This is our DIVERSION, not our OCCUPATION.
2. We realize that there are 15 of us, and if we're in need of support, we have 14 PALs to come to our rescue. This may mean asking the group if anybody can take over as host/hostess for a week if something comes up (see #1 above).
3. Homemade brownies are good things.
4. We realize that if we ask, "What could I have done better with this project," we're ready to hear suggestions and won't get our feelings hurt. If we don't want suggestions, we won't ask. ;)
5. Constructive criticism is part of growth in any art form. We will be kind to each other and use supportive words... Being constructive is so helpful... so "I really like how you added those buttons in the corner of your card" is more useful to the artist than "Nice card", which is a WHOLE lot nicer than: "Did you make this with no lights on?"
6. Homemade brownies are always welcome to be sent to Ted.
7. Participating in challenges is optional, and yet VERY much encouraged!
8. Challenges will be every two weeks (barring any major holidays or emergencies)
9. All PALs will keep other PALs' information (such as email addresses, or real addresses) confidential.
10. Something about brownies... but I forget.