Hi gang, I'm Jessica! I live on the wonderful wet coast of BC, near Vancouver. So please excuse the 'u' in colour, I can't help it, I'm Canadian ;)
I'm a computer geek by day, crafter by night. Oh, and also a mom to one four year-old girl and two cats, and also wife to an amazing husband.
* What got you into papercrafting?
I've always been a crafter, I have a scrapbook I created way back in high school!
* Is there anybody who inspires you? If so, who?
I am inspired by so many people, and not just the 70+ crafters in my Google Reader blog list! I have several "real life" crafty friends, who are awesome (and not just because I'm sure they'll be reading this eventually)
* What is your favorite technique in papercrafting?
Hmm...I don't think I can pick just one. I love trying so many different techniques!
* What do you hope to gain from joining the PALs?
A bunch of new, fun, talented crafty friends. Challenges to keep me busy in my crafts room. Fame and fortune.
* Anything else you want to say?
I can't wait to get started!