Sunday, January 17, 2010

HELLLLLLOOOOOO from NYC!!!!

My name is Sue Ann and I am a Pal!! Currently I live in NYC ....... hopefully not much longer!!! I am longing for a driveway and dishwasher!! I am married to my best friend, Curt, and have 3 great kiddies ..... Emma Anton and Ava.

I have always been crafty but what sealed the deal for investing in papercrafts was when we got married and no one had what I wanted for a program cover. I knew what i wanted and the rest is history.

I would have to say that I have wondered over the internet for many years but when I first found PTI I was "captured" by Nicole. I did know there was a forum, I would visit her blog all the time...... you would think at some point I would have picked up on all the huge clues that there was a forum ..... did I mention I am blond ?? There are so many crafters out there that I think are great.... the girls on the PTI DT are great a great group and so very creative!!!

I cannot say there is a technique that is my favorite but I can say that I would have a hard time living without ribbon and buttons!!!

I am looking to grow, learn and be enabled to spend money :) Seriously I learn something from everyone's blog that I visit and have that ah ha moment all the time. To be with a select group is like taking an online class ..... I am very excited!!! Not to mention that most of the people in my neighborhood speak polish so it is nice to have a group who speaks my lingo .... papercrafts!!!!

Okay that is it for me.......... Let's get this party started!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Nice to get to know you better Sue Ann! NYC eh, that must be an exciting life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in NYC are you? My brother lives on Staten Island. Such a different world there! Glad to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get to know you better. Can't imagine living in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue Ann! I admire you just for living in NYC. I don't think I would do well in the big city. Look forward to Stampin with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha Sue Ann! It's nice getting to know you a bit better. And I totally agree with you about the ribbons and buttons, can't craft without 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue Ann! I can't imagine living in such a big city. My husband is from Chicago and I am thankful that when he retires from the military he doesn't want to go back. I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to getting to know you better, Sue Ann. I was in NYC last October and loved it! What a great city! But....I can imagine it's different when you live in NYC. Where in NYC do you live?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)