Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pallenge number 7 and a Happy Birthday Song

Over the last week during the PTI April release there was a lot of talk about making cards or projects that had a masculine theme. Nicole's post HERE shows how the DT gives that something special to a masculine project. My challenge is for us to make a masculine project, it can be a card, a scrapbook page or even a game for a little boy like Erin did...... the point is to have fun and become more comfortable with making something more masculine. I realize that Ted is a PRO in this department ....... he understand that you do not step over the ribbon or lace line making a card for a guy!! Now if you want to take it to the next level, on Betsey's post HERE she shows how to take the basic card and then with a few different elements you can customize it for either male or female. I have a hard time with masculine cards ..... so now it is time for me to put on my thinking cap. I hope you will have time to join me for this challenge. Have a great week!!!



And now how about a Happy Birthday to Ted and Kerry ~~~

11 comments:

  1. What a great video!! It was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be a rough challenge! Your kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge, Sue Ann. I made a card for this challenge this afternoon (although it turned out a bit less masculine than I had in mind), but won't be able to share it until April 20th because it is for.......well, I guess you can tell for whom it is. Your kids are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The challenge you chose is perfect will all of those new masculine stamp sets PTI just released. I will be sure to play along!

    That video is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously Sue Ann, how dang CUTE is that video!!! Your kiddos are just DARLING :) Great idea for a challenge, I'll get around to it later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh Sue Ann! Your daughters are too cute! That is the best birthday present ever. When my birthday comes around I want to see you in that video too!!

    I've actually got my card done and ready to go. I know, I know aren't you proud of me? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow!! My face hurts because the grin is from ear to ear! How adorable are those singers! :) She has a wonderful voice, so strong and clear! :) I love the little one's accompaniment at the end. Thanks so much, Sue Ann for doing this. You're a sweetheart!! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is SO CUTE! I can't thank you enough. That might be my favorite birthday greeting of the day! Thanks again for doing that and sharing it with us. It was very special!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)