Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pallenge No. 6 - Springtime Flowers Challenge

Hi Pals! :) After a long and unusually cold winter (even here in Florida, it snowed briefly), spring has finally arrived! I thought it might be fun for us all to officially welcome the start of spring with cards featuring beautiful flowers.

Here are the Details:
You can use flowers in any form. You can use a fabric flower, a felt flower, a stamped flower, a dried flower, a hand-drawn doodle flower, etc. You can even just use the word "flower" and not an actual flower image. Your imagination is the limit!

BONUS Side Challenge: 
If you would like an additional side challenge, you could also make it into a shaped card, any shape except for a square or rectangle. PTI has some great templates for shaped cards or you could also just trace any household object and then cut it out.

Can't wait to see how you welcome spring! 

And by the way, Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a great one with your family and friends.

Monica

6 comments:

  1. Not sure if I'm just not seeing Mr. Linky, so I'll just provide the link here to my challenge card:
    http://dianejaquay.blogspot.com/2010/04/krafty-kards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that didn't work, can someone help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've added the Mr. Linky to the post now (thanks for the instructions Sue Ann!), so it should be good to go!

    Diane, I went ahead and added your link to Mr. Linky, so you are set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great challenge Monica! I linked up my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm playing catch up with some past pallenges so here is also my card for the fourth challenge.

    http://monicacrafts.blogspot.com/2010/04/papertrey-pals-challenge-no-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a bit behind, but here's my card! Thanks for the challenge :)

    http://quick2blush.blogspot.com/2010/04/age-is-work-of-art.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)