Sunday, February 21, 2010

Past Project Pallenge

Hi all! It's time for some more Pallenge Fun. Today, I am going to ask that everyone take a journey back in time to the beginning of your papercrafting days. I thought it might be challenging to find a very early project - card, scrapbook page, altered item - and revisit it. What would you do differently now that you have progressed beyond the basics?

Here is an example of one of my very first cards. . . I had just learned the joy of watercolor pencils & blender pens.


Alright, now that you have had a good, gut grabbing laugh
it's back to business! LOL

For this challenge, make over your project! If you don't have the same image you can use a substitute but try to keep some consistancy with the color scheme, layout, technique etc. And, if you don't have an example you can always make over mine :)

I look forward to seeing all the before and after pics. ~ MamaReebs

4 comments:

  1. OHHHHH this is funny ........ no lie ....... yesterday I was thinking about a card I made for my niece, she is 8 this year and I thought about the first card I made her and how far I have come. I will have to find something and update it. Great challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo interesting PALLENGE! I'll have to peruse my older (laughable) creations and see what I can do! :) Thanks, Reebs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have posted my challenge on my blog. The Mister Linky box goes away when the next challenge is scheduled so My link is here. Thanks for looking.

    http://mamareebs-toastandjelly.blogspot.com/2010/03/pals-challenge-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew, got it posted finally. http://www.thescrapcarver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)