Monday, September 6, 2010

Pallenge #15 Color Challenge

Hello Pals! I'm a day late (and probably a dollar short lol!) posting this challenge, but better late than never, right? We're going to do a color challenge this time. I was perusing another companies website, and I saw this color combo and thought it was really pretty. I matched it up as closely as possible to Papertrey colors, and this is what I came up with:



I don't think the swatches above look as pretty as the actual papers, which you'll see when you pull these 4 colors and place then side by side. They're really quite beautiful together!

If you don't have one of these colors feel free to substitute something else that's close.

I don't have my card made yet, I'll post it when I do! Have fun with this one, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Diane


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to get started (this one does indeed look challenging) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, what an awesome color combo!! This looks so fun. I've already got an idea in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Monica, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)