Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pallenge #9 - Use your Patterned Paper!

Are you like me? A patterned paper hoarder? Well this week's challenge is to use it. Stop keeping it stashed away in some drawer and only taking it out to drool over. I want you to make a card, or do a project that involves cutting into it.  Remember after the first cut it doesn't hurt so bad. And once you have that card or project completed you'll be glad. Trust me. You won't regret it. Well maybe a little bit but at least this way you have the perfect excuse to buy more. {Insert evil chuckle here}
Here's a sample of what I did to give you some ideas:
See it's not that hard. Remember first cut is the hardest but after that you'll be proud of yourself. Now I can't wait to see what you'll come up with! BTW-I know this isn't really a challenge for Ingrid who already does amazing things with her patterned paper and seems to have no problem using it. Just please have mercy on the rest of us.

You can show us what you did by posting a link on Mr. Linky:

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you came up with this one Nadine; I NEED to use more pp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge, Nadine. You're right, girl...this isn't a hard challenge for me. ;-) Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found this blog. Looking forward to join some challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added my card. It didn't have any PTI stamp for this card. Is that a requirement to enter the challenge here? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vera! Thanks for playing along! No you don't have to use PTI stamps but it is preferred since we are the Papertrey Pals, lol! If you don't have any I would take a look thru their gallery. Lots of eye candy for you to fall in love with. Now Im off to take a look at your entry and again thanks for playing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My thing this year is to use up all the PP's I have got. Thankyou for such a great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have taken the challenge, can't get enough of patterned paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge, Nadine! I posted one card and will have another later when I actually bust the camera out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I posted a link to my card. Thanks for the challenge, Nadine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that other folks think like I do when it comes to patterned papers, it's all worthy- it'll have a use someday. But I shall rise to the occasion and find a use for it today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, I have entered twice today, I am just using plenty of my patterned paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)