Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pallenge No. 2 - a "ValenPallenge" by Liz D. in MO.

Well, it's time for the next Pal challenge or Pallenge as Ted called it! I can't believe 2 weeks have gone by already.

On to the nitty gritty of my challenge to you. . . it seems kind of a given that this challenge should be something related to Valentines day. . . so I am issuing this "ValenPallenge" to you!!! Create something for Valentines day and use stitching of some type on it. You can decide what project you want to do, it can be a card, scrapbook page, gift, whatever, the sky's the limit. BUT, you must have stitching on it somewhere. It can be done with a sewing machine, by hand, or faux stitching where you just simply draw stitch lines on your project! Easy peasy, no sweat, just have fun!!!

Here's the rules:(if you want to call them that)(copied from Ted's post!)

1. You need to create the project by the day before the next PALLENGE (in this case, it's Saturday, February 20 ).
2. You need to post a photo of your project on your personal blog. Optionally, you can include materials and how you created it (and/or were inspired by something).
3. You then will post a COMMENT to this thread with a link to the post that you created in #2 above.

May Cupid be with you and guide you during this ValenPallenge!
Liz D. in MO


12 comments:

  1. Great challenge, Liz and right up my alley. I {heart} stitching. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay ......... let's see what I can come up with for this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I need to create something for my husband still so this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo Liz, another great "pallenge", can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, this is going to be a great pallenge! :) I need to hone my sewing skills! Thanks, Liz!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for doing a sewing challenge! I really needed to get my sewing machine back out again! I loved this challenge :)

    http://lizrd7579.blogspot.com/2010/02/valentine-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eep! I created a card for this, but didn't realize it had to be a Valentine! :( Mine is a birthday card... could it still be acceptable? :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a note: you all should've received an email from me yesterday with instructions on how to use the Mr. Linky when creating challenges for all of us. If for some reason you did not receive my email please email me at mommy2jake2008@hotmail.com and I'll forward it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great challenge, Liz. Mine is up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure Ted! As the challenge host I say go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Thanks, Liz!! :) I'll post it in the next couple of days. You're a truly gracious hostess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally, got mine posted, sorry.
    http://www.thescrapcarver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)